I was injured at work but my employer says Worker’s compensation does not cover it. What should I do?

If your employer denies your Worker’s compensation claim, you have the right to appeal the decision. You should contact an attorney who specializes in Worker’s compensation claims. They will review your case and help you gather the evidence you need to prove that your injuries are work-related.