What are my legal options if I have been sexually abused?

There are several legal options available to sexual abuse victims. You can file a police report, get a restraining order, or file a civil lawsuit. Each option has its own advantages and disadvantages, so it is important to speak with an experienced attorney to find out which option is best for you.