We pride ourselves in the ability to represent our clients from the pre-suit stage through any appeals, fostering collaboration and continuity for our clients. We have handled over 100 appeals, including one to the United States Supreme Court and several to the 8th Circuit. Our experience has involved diverse and complex issues. We have included a sampling of some of our reported cases below.
- Pendergraft v. Stewart, 123 S.W.3d 920 (Mo. App. 2004)
Instructional error issue in case involving claimed traumatic brain injury in a boating accident.
- Kratzer v. Polar Custom Trailers, 2003 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 16891 (03/31/2003)
Claimed ADA violations and retaliation under workers’ compensation.
- Lightner v. Farmers Ins. Co., 789 S.W.2d 487 (Mo. App. 1990)
Right of emancipated son to uninsured motorist coverage.
- Griffitts v. Campbell, 426 S.W.3d 684 (Mo. App. 2014)
Right of intervention in an underlying action by a self-insured company under a fronting policy.
- Stewart v. Reynolds, 84 S.W.3d 569 (Mo. App. 2002)
Premises liability claim involving an alleged open and obvious danger.
- Adams v. Squibb, 128 S.W.3d 149 (Mo. App. 2004)
Claimed kidney failure following prescription for NSAID after an auto accident.
- Ledure v. BNSF, 351 S.W.3d 13 (Mo. 2011)
FELA traumatic injury claim.
- Allstate Ins. Co. v. Blount, 491 F.3d 903 (8th Cir. 2007)
Declaratory judgment action under a homeowner’s policy arising out of a wrongful death claim.
- Littleton v. McNeely, 562 F.2d 880 (8th Cir. 2009)
Boat collision involving a contribution claim.
- Christian Healthcare of Springfield W. Park v. Little, 145 S.W.3d 44 (Mo. App. 2004)
Recovery of amounts due under a nursing home contract.