David R. Adair
Primary practice areas:
B.A., Drury University
J.D., University of Tulsa College of Law
Phi Delta Phi International Legal Fraternity
Managing Editor for the Tulsa Journal of Comparative and International Law
• Missouri, including all federal courts
• United States District Court, 8th Circuit
David Adair is an experienced trial attorney who places emphasis on treating each of his clients with the respect and service they demand. Raised in the agricultural community of Burlington, Iowa, David was instilled with a foundation of work ethic, tenacity and integrity that continues in his practice of law. His caseload requires court appearances in all Missouri-based federal and state courts, which include the following counties: Greene, Taney, Webster, Polk, Cedar, Dade, Stone, Barry, Jasper, Newton, Wright, Ozark, Laclede, Camden, Shannon, Howell, Douglas, Dallas and Benton.
David was recognized in 2013 in Missouri & Kansas Super Lawyers.
• Director and Secretary, Good Samaritan Boys Ranch
• Member, Public Search Committee for City Manager, Springfield City Utilities
• Missouri Bar Association
• Springfield Metropolitan Bar Association